OVP collaborates with community based organisations and schools to provide educational, social and musical opportunities as well as industry relevant mentoring programs that empower at-risk youth to make positive life choices, enabling them to maximise their personal potential.
OVP’s workshop Hip-Hop, Dance and Film programs enhance the academic performance, community connections and career options of young people, delivering innovative solutions for youth reengagement.
The work of One Vision Productions has impacted the lives of over 10,000 at-risk youth across the country, in both regional and remote communities.
Founding Director and MC, Mark Robertson is well renowned for his passionate contribution to creating social change and has been widely recognised for his innovative approach and visionary thinking.
• Mark was awarded the Young Social Pioneer Of The Year Award For Innovative Programs Towards Social and Educational Change
• One Vision Productions was named a Leading Grassroots Organisation at the NCOSS
NSW Council of Social Service (NCOSS) Investing For Good Conference and Marketplace
• Invited to have lunch with Prince Harry on arrival to Australia to discuss problems and solutions in our present environment
• Mark was recognised for his contribution and vision with a Winston Churchill Scholarship
• The NSW Department Of Education, Aboriginal Education Awards recognised One Vision Production’s Music For Change project with Mullumbimby High School Students, calling the program ‘Outstanding Aboriginal Education’.